Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Droodle

Over Christmas break, I decided to get my life organized, and part of this is "making little notes." As you'll see in an upcoming post, I've adopted the religion of Getting Things Done, and part of that is getting nagging thoughts out of your head as soon as possible, by writing them down. All of them. I usually have four or five important thoughts in the shower, which is really annoying, since I tend to forget at least two of them. So it occurred to me, someone must make a waterproof notepad, right? And they do! And I have to say, it works really, really well. They aren't cheap, and they are hard to buy (you can buy them here, but you have to send an email), but I think they are totally worth it! The paper is totally waterproof, and you write on it with an ordinary pencil. Want to be an eccentric genius? This is a great way to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment