Monday, November 30, 2009

Slap Stix

I found this weird soft caramel pop in an airport in Phoenix. It surprised me because it was from the Necco company, and I thought I was familiar with all their candies. It surprised me further because it was really good! I was worried because, I mean, we're talking about seven ounces of caramel here -- almost a half pound. It was hard for me to imagine eating that much caramel -- but, there is some kind of white, pink, and yellow stuff swirled in with the caramel which gives it a more varied texture, and makes it very pleasing to eat. I am officially a Slap Stix fan.

1 comment:

  1. I grew up eating these candies along with the infamous Squirrel Nut. Now, I have two of my remaining adult teeth and supplement them with a host of implants and partial dentures.

    ReplyDelete