Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Science of Sleep

This movie was really fun -- I always like movies that play around with the borders of reality. Dreams are so fun... now that school is out, I sleep more, and have more dreams, and more solid dreams. Last night I had a dream that I was one of many people who are terrified of water towers, and are able to sense the presence of (and catch) a frisbee while blindfolded. In the dream, I met others with the same weird abilities -- only to realize that these were special abilities we had so that we could successfully defeat attacking flying saucers... I was bummed to awake and realize that this plotline was some weird cross of Escape to Witch Mountain and Heroes. Anyway, it's still mine, and I still like it.

I've heard that Michel Gondry, Rudy Rucker, and Daniel Clowes are teaming up to make a movie of The Master of Space and Time. I can only hope it is really true!

No comments:

Post a Comment